AFTER HOUR CONCERNS:
What if my temporary comes off?
What if I have appointment concerns or need to change one?
What do I do if I have a toothache, swelling or other dental trauma?
What if I have a sore on my gums?
These are questions that may be asked from time to time. Here are a few tips to give you peace of mind:
- If my temporary comes off after hours? You can use a small, thin layer of Fixodent inside of temporary to hold in place. In a pinch, you can use toothpaste or Vaseline (thin amount), which act as an adhesive. Please notify us by leaving a message on our voicemail and we will get you scheduled to have your temporary recemented.
- If your temporary breaks or is lost, please DON’T PANIC! Call our office and leave a message. We will return your call the next business day. We will then schedule an appointment for you to come in and get the repair taken care of.
- If you have a sore on your gums? Warm salt water and rinsing with hydrogen peroxide does wonders. Also, you can coat the sore with Maalox to protect it. Call our office and leave a message. We will call you next business day.
- If you have any concerns regarding your appointment, please leave a message on the voicemail and we will contact you next business day. (Just a friendly reminder that we have a 24-hour cancellation policy.)
- For dental emergencies (toothache, swelling, trauma, etc.) Please press line #2 on our voicemail to reach out to our after hours dentist (Dr. Standefer or Dr. Bolouri) on call.